Raw Full Spectrum One Ingredient CBD Oil – 700mg or 1800mg We organically cold-press our full-spectrum oil leaving all the natural fats, vitamins, nutrients and beneficial phytonutrients that’s Organic Hemp Oil contains over 90% unsaturated fats including both the Omega 3 and 6 essential fatty acids and GLA. This flavorful, nutty tasting oil can be used as an edible food ingredient, salad dressing Are you due for an oil change? Raw Hemp Oil
Raw Full Spectrum One Ingredient CBD Oil – 700mg or 1800mg
We organically cold-press our full-spectrum oil leaving all the natural fats, vitamins, nutrients and beneficial phytonutrients that’s in the plant naturally. Tar Heal Pharms hemp oil has only one ingredient: Pure Full Spectrum Hemp Oil high in CBDA. There are no additional ingredients added at all. Our hemp is USDA Certified Organic hemp always.
We never use any solvents, heat, chemicals or hidden preservatives to extract our CBDs, giving you the cleanest product available. All of the plants chlorophyll and terpenes are left intact and undisturbed! It balances the mind and body by bringing the natural healing and pain relief through the endocannabinoid system and also reduces inflammation.
Organic Hemp Seed Oil – Artisan Cold Pressed, 100% Pure Hemp Oil, Tastes Great, and Healthy
Foods Alive’s Organic Hemp Oil comes from a specially selected variety of hemp seeds that were brought over from Europe years ago. They were carefully chosen for its light, nutty flavor, and because it boasts the best nutritional profile of all the varieties currently grown in Canada.
Hemp Oil is considered to be one of the most nutritious of all plant oils and contains super omega-3 (SDA) and super omega-6 (GLA). But not all hemp oil is created equally.
- Made in the USA, where we use low temperatures to preserve the vital living enzymes and essential nutrients.
- Before we decide which seed to use, we cold-press samples from several certified organic farmers. Then we taste each batch to find the one with the lightest and nuttiest taste, while also preserving its full potential of essential minerals and nutrients.
- Once we decide on the best seeds, our cold-pressed oils are crafted in small batches at a very low temperature on our own equipment to ensure the finest quality and taste. This extra attention to detail allows us to maintain the superior quality you have come to expect from Foods Alive.
- Our Artisan Cold-Pressed Oils consistently beat the leading brands in blind taste tests!
- Real health food! Full of heart-healthy omega fatty acids. Omega fatty acids are essential and are associated with benefits like reduced inflammation, improved heart health, and brain health.
- Organic, Non-GMO, Vegan, Gluten-Free, and Kosher.
- Unrefined and free of preservatives.
- We use BPA-free bottles that are black to protect contents from light, which can degrade the oil. We also have a bulk size available in a glass bottle.
Fresh, high-quality hemp oil, great for nutrition and great for your body.
Organic hemp oil has a very light and nutty flavor, making it easy to add to your morning smoothie or yogurt.
Drizzle it onto a bowl of soup, salad, rice, pasta, a baked potato, and more. Did we mention that it’s an easy way to add omegas to your diet?!
Mix it up with a little apple cider vinegar and honey to make a great salad dressing or put some on your wrap or sandwich.
100% Unrefined, raw hemp seed oil*.
- Shelf Life is 14 Months (refrigerated)
- Store in refrigerator upon receipt
- Shake well before using
- Freezing extends shelf life
- Not for use as a cooking oil
- Verified THC Free via TestPledge
Click here, to view the heavy metal test results.
Do your artisan cold-pressed oils need to be shipped refrigerated? Does the shipping time affect the oils?
When tested, the relatively short shipment times and variable seasonal temperatures encountered during shipment have been found to be irrelevant. Even shipments arriving during the summer heatwaves can be guaranteed as being potent and unharmed.
Are the plastic bottles BPA-free?
Yes, we use BPA-free bottles made of Polyethylene and the main difference is that our bottle is black to protect it from light which can degrade the oil. If you’re looking to ditch plastic completely, we do offer this oil in a 32 oz glass bottle.
Can I cook with your artisan cold-pressed oils?
Cooking with our artisan cold-pressed oils is not recommended. The smoke point (the temperature at which an oil will burn and become rancid) of hemp oil is 330 degrees Fahrenheit, most forms of cooking will easily exceed this temperature. Cooking with our oils will not only affect the taste, but omega essential fatty acids are very delicate and high heat will destroy them. However, you can use the oils after cooking on a number of dishes by adding it once it’s on your plate and ready to consume.
Will I test positive for a drug screen if I eat your hemp foods?
Foods Alive is committed to keeping THC levels in hemp seeds and hemp oil below levels at which failing a workplace drug test is extremely unlikely, even when eating high amounts of these products on a daily basis.
What are all the different hemp food products you offer?
To view all of our hemp products please visit our Hemp Foods page by clicking here.